Veecyber has multiple licences for the buyer to choose the product license that they are willing to purchase and below we are going to briefly explain our two kinds of license.
Veecyber Two Types of license which are Regular License and Extended License.
- The Regular License gives you, the buyer, a perpetual, non-exclusive, global license to use the digital work (Item) you’ve chosen.
- You are permitted to use the Item to develop one End Product for yourself or one customer (a “single application”), and the End Product may be given away for free.
- This Products can be used to create another products for example, Website Themes and Templates can be modified for a end product production.
- This License doesnt enable you resell all the end products thta was modified ore crafted from the product you purchased from our platfrom.
- Except to one client, you can’t sell the finished product. (You’ll need the Extended License if you or your client intend to sell the End Product.).
- In no applications that enable an end user to customize a digital or physical product according to their demands, such as a ‘on request’ application, ‘made to order,’ or ‘make it yourself.’ This manner, you can only use the item when you pay a separate license for each final product that includes the item you generate with the application.
- You cannot extract and utilize a single component of an Item on its own, despite the fact that you may change the Item and therefore eliminate unnecessary components before producing your single End Product.
- You should not allow an end user of the End Product to remove the Item from the End Product and utilize it independently.
- For certain Items, the author will source a component from somewhere else, and the component may be subject to other license conditions, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If this is the case, the author will identify the component on the Item’s description page or in the downloaded files. Instead of this license, the other license will apply to that component. The rest of the Item will be covered by this license.
- The Extended Permission gives you, the buyer, a perpetual, non-exclusive, global license to utilize the digital work (Item) you’ve chosen.
- You are permitted to use the Item to develop a single End Product (a “single application”) for yourself or for a single customer, and the End Product may be sold.
- You may sell and create as many copies of the single End Product as you like.
- You have the ability to change or alter the Item. You may use the Item to create a derivative work by combining it with other works. The rules of this license apply to the resultant works.
- This is really a “single application” rather than a “multi-use” license, which means you can’t utilize the Item to make more than one unique End Product.
- You can’t resell the item as stock, use it in a tool or template, or use source files to resell it. You can’t do this with an Item on its own or in a bundle with other things, and you can’t do it even if you change it. You may not re-distribute or make accessible the Item in its original form or with minor changes.
- The Item cannot be used in any application that allows an end user to customize a digital or physical product to their exact needs, such as a “on demand,” “made to order,” or “make it yourself” application. You may use the Item in this manner only if you acquire a separate license for each final product that includes the Item generated using the application.
- You can alter the Item and therefore eliminate components before generating your single End Product, but you cannot extract and utilize a single component of an Item on its own.