Premium WordPress Plugin: Really Simple SSL Pro 5.2.1 Nulled Latest Version Free Download
About Really Simple SSL Pro 5.2.1 Nulled Latest Version
Really Simple SSL Pro Nulled Latest Version Free Download recognizes your settings and instantly configures your website to use HTTPS. The options are limited to a bare minimum to make it light. SSL will be implemented throughout the board. WordPress with SSL tutorials, forums, and tools to assist you to make the move from HTTP to HTTPS.
Main Features of Really Simple SSL Pro 5.2.1 Nulled – Secure Your Site Today
- Extensive scan which enables you to detect the source of mixed content that couldn’t be fixed automatically, with fix button
- Premium email support
- HttpOnly and secure flags to make cookies secure/encrypted
- Improve security by enabling HTTP Strict Transport Security for your site
- Mixed content fixer for the back-end
- Submit your site to the HSTS preload list
- Easy implementable security headers: X-Content-Type-Options, X-XSS-Protection, X-Frame-Options, Expect-CT, Certificate Transparency, No Referrer When Downgrade header, Content Security Policy, Upgrade Insecure requests. Read the security headers article for more info
- The mixed content scan, which shows you what you have to do if you don’t have the secure lock yet
- The option to enable HTTP Strict Transport Security
- The option to configure your site for the HSTS preload list
- Advanced security headers for additional security
- More detailed feedback on the configuration page
- Certificate expiration check: get an email when your SSL certificate is about to expire
What’s New in Really Simple SSL Pro 5.2.1 Nulled (Changelog)
- Improvement: when WordPress incorrectly reports that SSL is not possible, correct the resulting site health notice.
- Improvement: don’t show the secure cookies notice on subsites of a multisite installation. Show on the network dashboard instead.